Welcome to Collingwood Girls Hockey Association. We look forward to an amazing FIFTH season!
Local League games are played within the Simcoe Muskoka Girls House League, SMGHL. **More details to Follow**
Competitive League Games are normally played within the Lower Lakes Female Hockey League, LLFHL. Due to the ongoing Covid situation, Competitive Play will be Regional this season. **More details to Follow**
|DIVISION (All ages are as of December 31st)||COST|
U7 Little Lightning Program
Your 2021/22 Registration will include 1-2 weekly skills development. The possibility of modified game play. Power Skating and Goalie Clinics included.
FUNDAMENTALS IS OPEN AGE. COST TBA This is a program geared toward players that do not want to commit to a team for the season (new skaters of any age). Skill development once a week. Please register at no cost so we may plan accordingly.
In order to be processed all Registrations must include the following:
1. Online Registration success email (copy)
2. The season fees will be set up with THREE (U7) or FOUR payment due dates, and subject to change based on available programming and COVID restrictions, but will not increase beyond the basic registration fee.
$50 deposit due upon Registration for U7, U9, U13, U15 & U18 age divisions.
$100 deposit due upon Registration for U11.
August 1st 2021- U9 & U11 $175, U13/15/16 $200
September 1st 2021- U7 $125, U9 & U11 $175, U13/15/18 $200October 1st 2021- U7 $125, U9 & U11 $175, U13/15/18 $200
3. Parent Respect in Sport and a copy of your players Birth Certificate can be updated through your RAMP account at any time through the hockey season. It is your responsibility to complete Respect in Sport. We will be following up with families that have not completed this.
To Access Online registration please click on ONLINE REGISTRATION. It will direct you to RAMP Interactive Registration.
If you are applying other credits, please indicate (i.e. Lace 'em Up, Jump Start, or a Private Sponsor). Forward the voucher to the Registrar as soon as you receive it. To make arrangements please contact the Registrar at email@example.com or call 705-888-5374.
NSFs and Requests for Refunds:
1. There will be a $40.00 admin fee applied to an NSF cheque.
2. Requests for refunds will be reviewed on an individual basis, and determined by such factors as fees already paid by the Association on behalf of the Player (i.e. Hockey Canada Insurance), and Registration Fee pro-rated to expenses paid by the Association to date of refund request.
3. A minimum administration fee of $50 will be deducted from all refunds to cover insurance and miscellaneous expenses incurred with registration costs.
3. All refund requests must be made through the Registrar. Please note that total payment must be received by December 31st 2021.
4. In the event programs are cancelled due to COVID, families will receive a refund for any portion of the program not delivered, and determined by such factors as fees already paid by the Association on behalf of the player, (i.e Hockey Canada Insurance).