Welcome to Collingwood Girls Hockey Association. We look forward to an amazing SIXTH season!
Local League/House League games are played within the Simcoe Muskoka Girls House League, SMGHL. This includes Barrie, Midland, Orillia and Huntsville. Players can expect 1-2 weekly practices; power skating and skill development included. Games played on weekends for most age divisions. U18 schedule could be revised to include some mid week games.
Competitive League Games are played within OWHL Southern League. Competitive Play is governed by the Ontario Women's Hockey League, (OWHL). Players can expect 2 weekly practices; power skating and skill development included. Dry-land training based on team preference. League games played mid week and/or weekends. Travel loop is determined in the fall.
All ages are as of December 31st 2022
|REGISTRATION FEE||COMPETITIVE FEE||TEAM FEE|
U7 Little Lightning Program
4, 5 & 6 yrs
7 & 8
9 & 10
11 & 12
13 & 14
15, 16 & 17
Senior Open Age
In order to be processed all Registrations must include the following:
1. Online Registration success email.
2. Season fees are set up with either two or three payment due dates, plus the initial deposit.
$50 deposit due upon Registration for U7 and U9 age divisions.
$75 deposit due upon Registration for U11, U13, U15, U18 divisions.
July 1st 2022- U9 $175, U11/13/15/18 $200
August 1st 2022- U7 $125, U9 $175, U11/13/15/18 $200
September 1st 2022- U7 $125, U9 $175, U11/13/15/18 $200
B Player Competitive Fees $150 due at the time of selection and October 1st 2022- $150
3. Parent Respect in Sport and a copy of your players Birth Certificate can be updated through your RAMP account at any time through the hockey season. It is your responsibility to complete Respect in Sport. We will be following up with families that have not completed this.
To Access Online registration please click on ONLINE REGISTRATION. It will direct you to RAMP Interactive Registration.
If you are applying other credits, please indicate (i.e. Lace 'em Up, Jump Start, or a Private Sponsor). Forward the voucher to the Registrar as soon as you receive it. To make arrangements please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFs and Requests for Refunds:
1. There will be a $40.00 admin fee applied to an NSF cheque.
2. Requests for refunds will be reviewed on an individual basis, and determined by such factors as fees already paid by the Association on behalf of the Player (i.e. Hockey Canada Insurance), and Registration Fee pro-rated to expenses paid by the Association to date of refund request.
3. A minimum administration fee of $50 will be deducted from all refunds to cover insurance and miscellaneous expenses incurred with registration costs.
3. All refund requests must be made through the Registrar. Please note that total payment must be received by December 31st 2022.
4. In the event programs are cancelled due to COVID, families will receive a refund for any portion of the program not delivered, and determined by such factors as fees already paid by the Association on behalf of the player, (i.e Hockey Canada Insurance).