Welcome to Lightning Summer 3on3 Development Program
The Lightning Summer Development Program is an optional program for ALL Lightning players. It is an 8 week program, July/August.
You are not expected to attend every skate, it's SUMMER!
1. Players (and Coaches) MUST be registered with the COLGHA for the 22/23 hockey season. We cannot accept summer registration from players outside of Collingwood GHA.
2. You must pay in FULL (at the time of registration) regardless of anticipated attendance.
3. Credit cards are the preferred method of payment. If you must pay by e transfer, please transfer to email@example.com AND send a follow up message to Kaitlyn MacDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Registration is first come, first serve. Numbers are capped at 24/age division.
5. You will receive information prior to the first skate regarding the attendance app, this will help Kaitlyn and Coaches plan for each week.
U9 and U11 Thursday's 4pm at Central Arena, July 7-August 25th
U13 and U15 Monday's 6pm at Central Arena, July 11-August 29th
U18 Thursday's 6pm at Central Arena, July 7-August 25th
Please follow the link to register your player for the summer and 22/23 hockey season. https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=df4c7b09ce
For further information on our programs, program fees, and payment information, please follow the link. https://collingwoodgirlshockey.com/content/general-information
See you on the ice!
Question? Please email Kaitlyn MacDonald