The following Covid Protocol is in effect for the 2021/22 September Tryouts (including Open Skates, Prep. Skates and Tryouts). Consistent with Provincial Legislation and Municipal Rules the Covid Protocol is to provide a safe as possible environment for the Players, Parents and Team Staff.
1. Players, Parents and Team Staff must wear a mask in the Arena at all times except for on ice activity.
2. Players are not allowed to enter the Arena until 20 minutes prior to the scheduled ice time. The Registration Desk will be open 20 minutes prior to the scheduled ice time for each team.
3. The Registration Desk will be in the foyer and Players/Parents are to maintain proper social distancing while waiting to check in.
4. In order to decrease the number of people in the building please limit to 1 Parent/family member per player
5. Players are to arrive dressed except for Helmet, Gloves and Skates (with the exception of goalies).
6. The number of Players on the ice is limited to a maximum of 40 (Eddie Bush Arena) and 40 (Central Park Arena). Coaches are included in these limits.
7. Dressing Rooms are limited to a maximum of 10 players. There will be 2 Dressing Rooms available per group (Eddie Bush Arena) and 2 Dressing Rooms (Central Arena). Coaches and on ice helpers are part of these number
8. Players above the limits in #7 will be provided a chair in the Lobby of the Arena. The number of Players using the Lobby will be limited to 10.
9. All players and spectators must sign in at the door and fill out appropriate township COVID questionnaire.
10. Players must Pre-Register online through their Ramp Registration to confirm a spot at Tryouts.
11. As Stated by OWHA, a condition of participation in the OWHA, players and other participants who were born before 2010 must be fully vaccinated as soon as possible by no later than October 17, 2021. Details will be posted when available.
See you at the Rink!!